My name is Jane Schwartz. I am a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, writer, blogger, and busy mom of a blended family. I’ve been in practice for over 25 years and still absolutely love what I do.
Whether your focus is weight, health or a chronic condition, I’m here to guide, cheer, and coach you through the often confusing and frustrating world of nutrition.
Rest assured, I live and breathe pretty much everything related to food and health, and pride myself on staying current by reading (and writing about) countless studies, journals and newsletters to bring you the latest and greatest evidence-based advice.
I provide the following services:
Individual and Family Nutrition Counseling
Seminars, workshops, lunch and learns
- I am experienced. I’ve immersed myself in the world of food and nutrition since the early ’80s, where my personal college experience with the “Freshman 15” led me down a path of food and healing. From that time forward, I knew that I wanted to devote my life to the field of food and nutrition.
- I’ll encourage you to step out of your “grocery store box” by introducing you to new, fun and delicious foods.
- I’m all about creating real, measurable results with real food that tastes GREAT.
- I strongly believe that eating should be fun and interesting. I avoid an “all or nothing” approach and work with you to integrate the foods you love so you can avoid the deprivation trap.
- I take an integrative approach that allows you to see all the areas in your life that effect your food choices.
- I care deeply about my clients. I guarantee you’ll feel understood and championed like never before.
- I look at each individual as unique. What might work for a busy professional who travels will be different than a stay-at-home mom or someone who has an at-home office.
- I give clear and measurable goals so you walk out of each session with purpose and intention. Know this is about long term change and not a quick fix.
- I am a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN) who integrates a classical background in nutrition with cutting-edge training in Functional Medicine. As an active member of the group Dietitians in Functional Medicine, I offer a unique perspective and am often able to enhance outcomes as I delve deeper into a client’s unique background and lifestyle.